Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dear Mother,
Having a really hard day today. Daddy is having a worse time than me. He blames himself for your death. I hope he understands it wasn't his fault. Please let him know in some way. He is trying, though, to get through every day.
I wish there was some magic something to help grieving people accept, get over, whatever, is at the end of the grieving process. There are so many things I want to tell you, but why. You know everything before I do.
I just miss you so much. I know I am being selfish but I just want to call you one Saturday morning and you say hello, Michele, I knew it was you, you're the only one who calls this early on a Saturday.
My birthday was OK. I had lots of birthday wishes from everyone. It meant a lot to me. I just wish you had been here to tell me happybirthday.
Do you think you could come visit with me sometime? I really need to feel you with me. Please.
I love and miss you terribly,
Michele

No comments: